This blog has moved! Please visit my new website:

A bold and modern guest book

>> Friday, September 2, 2011


I absolutely loved working on this wedding guest book.  Everything seemed to come together perfectly, and I'm so pleased with the end result.  Jill and Rich chose such a bold color scheme for their wedding. The royal blue and bright orange complemented each other so well, as did the different textures of the papers used for this book.

I designed the personalized nameplate on the cover to coordinate with their wedding invitations.  I used the same colors and fonts, and the circular J+R motif was also drawn from their wedding paper goods.  The couple could also attach extra copies of their invitation, ceremony program, and other printed materials into the book as a place to store their coordinated wedding keepsakes after their wedding.

Congratulations to Jill and Rich!  I hope your wedding day was perfect in every way!



2 comments:

Jill C. September 2, 2011 at 1:51 PM  

Katie, thank you so much for putting this together for us. We loved it and received many compliments on it.

Our guests were not very verbal in their signing and only filled the first three pages, so we plan to reuse the book as a scrapbook of sorts, with photos and some of the other matching paper elements.

I really enjoyed working with you on this book and hope to be a repeat customer!

Katie September 2, 2011 at 5:39 PM  

Hi Jill! I'm so glad to hear that you love the guest book. I'm sorry that it didn't get filled up very much. It sounds like you have a good plan for using the remaining space though.

I really appreciate the feedback. I've been thinking about working on some new designs for wedding guest books that would incorporate fewer pages, as another option to have in my shop.

Thanks again for placing an order with me. I really enjoyed working with you too!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP